No. The size and speed of waves at Alaïa Bay can be varied, making it suitable for surfers of all abilities.
Beginner lesson :
- Beginners who want to start surfing
- The waves: Small white water wave of a height of 0.5m
- Surfers who have caught many white water waves and ride them with control
- The waves: Small perfect gentle waves of a face height of 1 to 1 ½ foot.
- Surfers who want to improve and practice turns on a quality wave
- The waves : Fun perfect waves for crusing, noseriding and practicing turns with a face height between 0.8-1m
- Surfers who can comfortably ride fast waves above 1m and handle a steeper take off
- The waves – Perfect waves offering a variety of sections for turns and manoeuvers with a wave height of 1.5m
- Negotiate sections and ride an easy barrel
- The Waves : Fast perfect wave offering a variety of steep sections for turns and barrels with a face height of 1.8 – 2m
- Surfers who can handle fast and steep take offs - Surfers who have barrels riding skills
- The Wave : A selection of our most challenging fast powerful waves with a face height of 2m
Book your session here
Modified on: Wed, 30 Jun, 2021 at 3:51 PM