A lesson lasts around 2 hours. From the time you arrive until the end of your lesson, the process is as follows:
- 1 hour before your lesson, you must go to Alaïa Bay reception. You will then check in. After completing the liability waiver form, you will receive the wristbands that will give you access to the pools.
- You will then have an appointment with Surf Rental. You will receive your neoprene equipment (wetsuits and accessories) and your foam board. You will then go to the changing rooms to change.
- 30 minutes before you enter the water, you'll meet the instructor in charge of your group. He'll give you your 'dry' surf lesson, with technical information and safety instructions.
- You will then enter the water with the instructors for 55 minutes of surfing.
- At the end of the lesson, you will have a debriefing and return your equipment.
Please arrive at reception 1h before the start of your lesson!