For a Beginner lesson, you will enjoy a total experience of about 2.5 hours, between your arrival at Alaïa Bay and the end of your session. The procedure is as follows:
- Upon arrival at the reception desk of the Alaïa Bay, you will proceed to your registration.
- You will then walk to the Surf School for your check-in and meet the coach in charge of your group.
- The coach will help you with your equipment (wetsuit and other protection if necessary). You will then go and change in the changing rooms.
- Your group will be given a presentation on the safety rules and how the session will take place.
- You will then go and warm up with your coach and he will give you some basic theoretical information about surfing and then you will move on to dry practice.
- Finally, you will enter in the water for your session with the coaches for 55 minutes. Time to catch your first waves!
- At the end of the session, your coach will debrief you and you will return your equipment.
Please arrive at the reception 1.5 hours before the start of your lesson!