On the first day, on Monday, the WELCOME and check-in for campers takes place as follows:
- 08:30 : Campers are expected for check-in. After check-in, children are accompanied to drop off their belongings in the campers' room. Tea/coffee is offered to accompanying persons and campers.
- 09:00 : Presentation of the camp programme and introduction to the different coaches who supervise the campers during the week.
- 09:30 : Visit of the infrastructure (parents) / warm-up (kids)
10:00 : Start sport activities (Skate, Scooter, Trampoline)
The last day of the camps, Friday, the DEPARTURE procedure is as follows:
- 13:00 - 17:00 : Last activities of the camp : tricks4goodies, mini-contests and price giving.
- 17:00 : Show Campers and Coaches, award-ceremony at the Bar.
- 17:30 : Campers, families and accompanying persons can collect their belongings from the campers' room. Possibility of sharing a moment with the Alaïa staff. This is an opportunity to have a chat with the coaches and share a convivial moment.