Our sessions have a total duration of about 1h30, between the check-in, the changing room and the water session (55min).
The procedure is as follows:
- On arrival at the reception desk of the Alaïa Bay, you proceed to check-in.
- You can then go to the changing rooms to change clothes and put your wetsuit. You can also rent some equipment at our surf school if needed (board, wetsuit, etc).
- Before entering the water, you must watch a video on the safety rules and the course of the session.
- On the hour, you enter the water for your session with the other surfers for 55 minutes. Time to ride the waves!
- At the end of the session, you join the shore on your last wave and you can bring your rental equipment back.
When you book a session, you have to choose the right or left side you want to surf . It is not possible to change sides during a session due to safety reasons.