A strict protocol has been put in place to prevent the risk of contamination with COVID-19:
- Compliance with the hygiene rules of the BAG
- Social distancing (minimum distance of 2m between all persons; 10m2 per person; no physical contact)
- A maximum of 300 people can be accommodated simultaneously within the infrastructure.
- Registration of participants to trace possible chains of infection.
- Persons particularly at risk must comply with the specific regulations of the OFSP.
- A protocol to prevent the risk of contamination by COVID-19 strict at the level of personnel is put in place.
- Customers are informed of the OFSP's protective measures by means of posters.