Following the latest federal directives, we have decided to enforce the following new measures during our Camps this Autumn:
- For children over 16 years old : A COVID certificate 2G will be required (with proof of identity)
- For children under 16 years old : A negative antigen test will be required (minimum 72 hours before the Camp).
- For children between 12 and 16 years old : Wearing a mask remains mandatory inside except during sports practice
- For parents : A COVID certificate 2G will be required (with proof of identity) inside the establishment, for example, during the presentation of the Camps that we do on Sunday evening and Monday morning, or for consumption at the bar. It will not be necessary outside, so you will not need it when dropping off your children each morning/evening (for Ride Only packages) for instance.
As a reminder, your presence is not compulsory at this presentation (Sunday evening/Monday morning), we will simply talk about our different types of camps and the programme for the week. We like to take a moment to get to know each other and answer any questions you may have, but we can always be reached during the Camps on the following two numbers :
- For any questions relating to registration, cancellation, request for information : +41 27 564 10 61
- For any question during the camps about the organisation or an urgent request : +41 79 381 65 77